- our offer
standard scope of the materials and works
STANDARD SCOPE OF THE MATERIALS AND WORKS:
The price of wooden houses includes the following materials:
1. The construction of external walls made of spruce / pine logs profiled according to technology 2x70mm / 2x90.
2. The construction of internal walls with a single spruce / pine profiled log, thickness according to technology 70mm / 90mm.
3. Roof rafter construction, with roof boards, (dimensions according to the static calculations) and one layer of tar paper.
5. Pine floorboards in bedroom.
6. Terrace and balcony floorboards.
7. The panelling of the ceiling.
8. The formwork of the eaves.
9. Window sills.
10. Window and door frames
11. Board and ceiling finishing battens.
12. Wooden window carpentry.
13. Wooden entrance and interior doors.
15. Insulation materials: cellulose insulation between the logs in the outer walls.
16. Insulation materials: mineral wool or cellulose insulation as additional insulation of the floor and roof surfaces.
17. Internal wooden stairs with handrails.
18. Terrace and balcony railings.
19. Fixing material necessary for assembly of the house.
20. Installation project
The price includes the following steps on the construction site:
1. Placing and mounting foundations for home construction.
2. Installation of external and internal walls of the house.
3. Mounting of the roof structure.
4. External decking, single coverage with asphalt.
5. Mounting of the floor beams.
6. Clamping tabs of floors and ceilings.
7. Laying wooden floors in bedroom.
8. Covering the flat roof with panelling and the eaves with clapboards.
9. Mounting the balcony and terrace boards.
10. Placing and fixing windows and doors.
11. Putting slats around windows and doors.
12. Mounting of railings.
13. Embedding of stairs.
14. Puffing insulation between the walls (cellulose insulation) and warming the surface of floors and roofs with mineral wool or cellulose insulation.
Copyright 2019 Mazurskie Domy. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.
Project and realization Seenet